Whisky's No.9 Flat Bar keeps your weight lower and more forward on the bike for a more aggressive riding position. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver hours of reliable trail riding. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Shot peened to increase fatigue resistance - Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
- Aluminum flat bar with ergonomic design, recommended for use with a shorter stem - The forward offset negates the stem shortening effect caused by bar's extreme backsweep
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Whisky's No.9 Riser Bar features a 25mm rise and a 5-degree upsweep to offer a slightly more upright riding position that increases control and comfort. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver a ride you can trust mile after mile. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
$140.00 - $150.00
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm - Width: 840mm - Weight: 215 grams
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
TruVativ's Stylo T40 Flatbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. Plus, the flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Whether its safety, price, or environmental responsibility, alloy has always been a favorite of many mountain bikers for bars. However, it wasn't until SPANK Industries introduced its patented Vibrocore anti-vibration technology that means alloy bars could match the stiffness, comfort and lightweight of carbon bars. The OOZY Trail 760 Vibrocore Bar is trail tuned and weight optimized in every way. Utilizing a special zirconium doped 7-series alloy blend, Dual XGT tapers, and SPANK's proprietary CNC Bending process, SPANK achieved a remarkably trim weight in a wide 760mm length. The Trail Tuned geometry positions the rider's weight slightly more forward to enhance traction on the front wheel. The OOZY Trail 760 Vibrocore Bar is the ultimate in trail handlebar for those seeking performance, comfort and unbeatable value. - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±245 (5mm) / ±250 (15mm) - Diameter (g): 31.8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 - Length (mm): 760 (Adjustable to 730) - Geometry (deg): 4° up x 6 ° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos - Discipline: Trail
- Available in both 17 or 23° back-sweep for a more natural hand position - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - AL-7050-T76 - 31.8mm clamp - 710mm width center-to-center - Double-butted - Graduated ends for easy trimming - Bead-blast Black finish - 17° = 297g, 23° = 309g
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Flat Bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
The Crank Brothers Cobalt 11 Handlebar is the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your prized bike! It's constructed from high modulus carbon for an unreal stiffness-to-weight ratio and the choice of 8 or 15mm of rise lets you find the ideal position for climbing up and ripping down.
Grab hold of our most advanced off-road carbon bar, built to handle the demands of Trek Factory Racing cross country athletes. The XXX handlebar combines ultralight OCLV Carbon construction with a CnD shape profile for a controlled and forgiving ride that offers both torsional stiffness and vertical compliance. - CnD shape profile increases torsional stiffness and vertical compliance - Flat top with relieved bottom gives a negative rise option for -5mm positioning - 100% OCLV Carbon Fiber construction - Can be trimmed down to 630mm - Lock-on grip and bar end compatible, use of plug recommended but not required
Page 1 of 2 Next page